Supporting Children Returning to School with Covid Rules
In preparation for returning to school after half term, UNISON have put together this session for schools staff to be able to support children returning to school environment and readjusting to school. In this session you will:
- Understand how to prevent and manage challenging behaviour
- Explore and identify methods for defining and keeping personal boundaries
- Develop systems for promoting structure and positive behaviour after so long away from school
- Identify ways of engaging children in conversations about Covid
- Understand how to recognise and respond effectively to pupils presenting challenging behaviour
- To examine the reasons why young people can display challenging behaviour
- To explore ways in which we can influence a positive learning environment
Obviously, the outcomes to this course may change a little as we get closer to the time and understand how the Coronavirus situation has changed.
The session is run by Jez Brigham from 2Resolve training. Jez has worked in school settings with children and adults with emotional and behavioural issues and delivers training to schools staff on supporting children.
This webinar will be run on Zoom. Please RSVP to the event and we will email you our course paperwork. Once we have received this back from you we will send you out a link that will allow you to access the webinar.
To make this webinar effective we have capped the number of places on the webinar. Please do not RSVP to the event unless you are committed to attending.