Preparing For Retirement Workshop
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is hosting a Preparing For Retirement Workshop 09:00 – 16:30 on Thursday 18 August 2022.
Open to all Public Sector staff considering, or eligible, for retirement. Staff may invite their partner to accompany them on this workshop. The course is delivered by True Bearing Chartered, in partnership with Merseylearn and UNISON. True Bearing Chartered can provide you with comprehensive independent financial advice to improve your financial security.
Course Aim: The workshop will make you aware of your retirement choices and aid you in your decision making.
Course Outcomes: By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create your own route path from the world of work to the world of retirement
- Identify changes in both pensions and financial regulations which will affect your retirement decisions
- Identify the long term issues affecting your retirement
- Identify personal and lifestyle actions which will help to improve your retirement
- Start the process of planning for a successful retirement.
To enrol contact Norman Hunter direct via email : [email protected]