This workshop-style seminar will offer you guidance from an experienced, professional teacher on using mindfulness practices to help you manage stress, feel happy and be well. The seminar will focus on giving you practical and accessible tools and techniques that you can apply in your everyday life straight away.
This seminar will give you:
- Practical and accessible tools and techniques that you can apply in your everyday life straight away
- Opportunities to try and out and practice different approaches to mindfulness with the guidance of an experienced, professional teacher
- A brief introduction to theory behind mindfulness practice
- Opportunities for questions and discussion with the teacher and group
- Follow-up resources and links, including audio tracks and reading materials
About the trainer:
Dave Spencer is a well-known and respected teacher, therapist, speaker and lecturer, specialising in mindfulness and well-being. He has practised and trained in mindfulness and meditation techniques since 2001. He holds a Post-Graduate Diploma with Distinction in Studies in Mindfulness.He teaches Mindfulness for many different organisations, including The University of Liverpool and The Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts. He also teaches independent classes, workshops and courses on mindfulness, meditation and yoga throughout the North-West.
Please RSVP to the event and we will email you our course paperwork. Once we have received this back from you we will send you out a link that will allow you to access the webinar.
After the webinar you will be able to access a range of follow-up resources on UNISON's online learning platform to help you make the most of what you'll learn at the seminar.
To make this webinar effective we have capped the number of places on the webinar. Please do not RSVP to the event unless you are committed to attending.
June 18, 2020 at 5pm - 6:30pm
Sorry, this event is sold out.