This interactive 2 hour webinar explores how to handle escalating aggression in the workplace. In the session you will:
- Understand how to appropriately and effectively respond to anger and aggression
- Identify how to effectively plan for managing angry and aggressive people
- Recognise the different stages of conflict escalation
- Utilise strategies to diffuse and calm anxious and aggressive people
- Remain calm and composed to ensure the most positive outcome
- Interpret body language and be more aware of the signals that you are projecting
- Maintain physical ‘safe’ distance and demonstrate Positive Defensive Standing (PDS)
The session is run by Jez Brigham from 2Resolve training. Jez has worked with children and adults with emotional and behavioural issues and is an accredited trainer on conflict resolution, handling aggression and de-escalating aggression.
This event is a webinar, run online. Please RSVP to the event and we will email you a link to our course paperwork. Once we have received this back from you, we will send you out a link that will allow you to access the webinar.
To make this webinar effective we have capped the number of places on the webinar. Please do not RSVP to the event unless you are committed to attending.
November 10, 2020 at 5:00pm - 7pm