This is session is designed for schools staff who work in secondary schools. During the session you will explore how to:
- Identify general physiological signs of anger
- Understand how to appropriately and effectively respond to anger and aggression
- Identify common triggers to anger
- Recognise the levels of anger in secondary school aged children
- Learn appropriate interventions for each level of anger
- Develop strategies to manage your own emotions
- Understand methods of self-protection
- Understand how to maintain physical ‘safe’ distance and demonstrate Positive Defensive Standing (PDS)
The session is run by Jez Brigham from 2Resolve training. Jez has worked in school settings with children and adults with emotional and behavioural issues and delivers training to schools staff on supporting children.
This webinar will be run on Zoom. Please RSVP to the event and we will email you our course paperwork. Once we have received this back from you we will send you out a link that will allow you to access the webinar.
After the webinar you will be able to access support from 2 Resolve for 2 months after the course and gain access to our web based online learning platform with supplementary learning materials.
To make this webinar effective we have capped the number of places on the webinar. Please do not RSVP to the event unless you are committed to attending.