Join UNISON from just £1.30 per month
Most people join a union because they want protection at work – help with pay and conditions of service, legal or health and safety advice or representation in case things go wrong at work. That’s what we’re here for. UNISON negotiates on pay and working conditions at every level – local, regional and national.
UNISON ALSO OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent legal services at work and in the home.
- Education and training advice and courses leading to vocational and professional qualifications.
- A colour magazine sent to your home four times a year.
- A fortnightly newspaper for our stewards and activists and a full range of publicity.
- Pensions advice and welfare services as well as certain benefits guaranteed by our rulebook.
Ready to Join?
To join us, you can either:
- Download a new member application form
- Call us on 0845 355 0845. Lines are open 6am-midnight Mon to Fri and 9am-4pm Sat.
- Apply on-line to join by Direct Debit