Merseyside Unite Against Fascism Holocaust Memorial Day Commemoration
There will be a Holocaust Memorial Day Commemoration event at Liverpool Central Library at 7pm on Thursday 25 January.
The Commemoration will include readings of Holocaust Survivor Testimony by:
- Michelle Hayward, Merseyside Jewish Representative Council;
- Theresa Griffin MEP;
- Dan Carden MP;
- Ann O'Byrne, Deputy Mayor & Liverpool City Councillor;
- Lynn Collins, Regional Secretary, North West TUC;
- Dave Prentis, General Secretary, UNISON;
- Paula Barker, North West Regional Convenor, UNISON;
- Peter Middleman, Regional Secretary, NUT Section - North West Region, National Education Union;
- Mark Rowe, North West Regional Secretary, FBU;
- Neil Smith, Regional Political Officer, GMB North West & Irish Region;
- Chaired by Mary Doolin, Industrial Officer, Public & Commercial Services Union.
The Commemoration will also involve the lighting of a Memorial candle and a minute's silence in memory of the victims of the Holocaust and of Nazi persecution.
Thursday 25th January, 7.00pm
At The Hornby Library, in Liverpool Central Library, William Brown Street, Liverpool L3 8EW
For more information/to book seats, please contact email@example.com