Please complete our Online Survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8DBNHP6
The Mechanics Institute in Manchester was the venue for this years Regional Leadership School - 35 people attended the event - There were speakers on a variety of topics
- Jeremy Waddington, Manchester Business School - on the future for UNISON and the Trade Union Bill
- Joanna Mack - Breadline Britain - www.poverty.ac.uk
- Neil McInroy, CLES - Devolution and the Northern power house
- David Owen - Palestine Educational Institution
- John Hilary, War on Want - TTIP
Teresa and Dale - two of the delegates
Participants from both Health Care and Local Government Branches attended along with some Fighting Fund Organisers - it was a really good mix - click on the link to see pictures and quotes - Gregg, Rhonda, Tony, James and Tracey enjoyed the course too 'Mentoring new Stewards - the essence of unified organising!' Mentoring is a two way Street 'I Love UNISON training - Mentoring New Stewards' - Phil
22 people attended the latest course in the programme 5-9 October at Arena Point -
Here is Rabia with Kevin Duffy one of the tutors
Dave and Billy - what a combo !
and some of our delegates from health care Joe, Ian and Sally
Following on from the work done with apprentices at Bury Council which was featured in a Unionlearn report for Government, UNISON ULR lead Roger Pakeman and Unionlearn Apprentice Lead Mark Rowe met with Bury Council apprentices to offer a skills check.