Designed for beginners, so there’s no jargon to confuse you - just simple, step-by-step instructions and demonstrations to help you feel comfortable around computers, no matter how nervous you are.
The course begins by exploring the first things you need to know when using Microsoft Word 2010 - how to create and save a simple document, how to make changes, how to print out you work, how to check spelling and grammar and how to keep your documents in line with your organisations cooperate policies.
You will quickly master the basics, and then we will explore some of the more advanced features of Word. You will be shown how to change margins, how to use different font styles and sizes, how to copy and move text and how to insert tables.
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010
Outcomes, on completion of this course you will be able to:
- Open, navigate and close Microsoft Word
- Create, layout and save a simple document
- Open, amend and check an existing document
- Align, justify and delete text
- Change margins and line spacing
- Apply fonts, font styles and sizes
- Print a document
- Copy, insert and move text
- Insert and edit tables.
- Apply your new skills in line with your organisations corporate policies