This course, ideal if you’ve never worked with presentation software before. It will show you how to use the tools within Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 to create an exciting and professional presentation..
You’ll learn how to create a presentation from scratch – from choosing a slide layout to using Slide Master to keeping your presentation consistent and in line with your own organisations cooperate policies
Clear, step-by-step instructions, practice tasks and demonstrations throughout the course ensure that you fully understand how to use all the different features and functions of PowerPoint.
Introduction Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Outcomes, on completion of this course you will be able to:
- Choose a slide layout and insert a new slide
- Change fonts and font sizes
- Use bullets and numbered lists
- Insert graphics, colour and Autoshapes
- Change the order of slides and run a slide show
- Use Slide Master
- Print your presentation
- Save your presentation onto a removable storage device