Tasks relating to the office of branch treasurer (rule G4.3):
- to conduct the branch’s financial business
- to keep accounts in accordance with the rules
- to provide reports on the financial position of the branch to the branch committee or branch executive committee
- to provide a detailed financial report for the annual branch meeting(s)
- to advise the branch officers and branch committee in respect of matters relating to financial management and appropriate expenditure
- to provide an audited annual return of branch income.
Click here for details about training to help undertake this role.