Tasks relating to the office of branch chairperson
- to preside at all meetings of the branch and branch committee in accordance with the guidance given in Section 3.2
- to agree the agenda for meetings with the secretary
- to ensure that business is properly conducted
- to advise the branch officers and branch committee in respect of matters relating to procedure and interpretation of rules
- to ensure that all functions of the branch are carried out
l to work closely with the secretary to provide leadership to the branch.
Click here for details about training to help members undertake this role.