This course will give you a good understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel.
You will learn how to:
- Open, navigate and close an Excel document
- Create and layout a simple spreadsheet
- Enter and format numbers and text in a spreadsheet
- Copy, insert and delete dates
- Create basic formulas
- Create basic charts
- Apply absolute and relative cell addressing
- Print a spreadsheet
The tutor for this course is Norman Hunter, an experienced ICT tutor with 15 years of tutoring experience.
Before you sign up for this course please read the course description carefully and make sure you can attend on the date; Saturday 6th July. We have lots of members cancelling their places on courses, this means other members miss out on places and courses can be cancelled at a cost to UNISON.