The aims of this 2 day course are:
- To raise your awareness of the opportunities equality law provides to identify institutional racism and ensure that the issues are dealt with
- To improve your knowledge of the tools you can use to engage with your employer on tackling race discrimination
- To explore how an organising approach can be taken to tackling racism in the workplace.
- To build confidence in negotiating with employers and anticipating any challenges
- To develop a realistic action plan for the branch
A 2 day course for Stewards, Activists and Branch Officers to help challenge racism in the workplace.